When choosing a plastic surgeon, you want to make sure you're in safe, competent and caring hands. With over 55 years of combined experience, Drs. Ted and Marcos Ortega have dedicated themselves to helping people get back in touch with their true self.
He is a longstanding member of:
- The Florida Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons
- American Medical Association
- Florida Medical Association
- Philippine Association of Plastic Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons
- The Escambia Medical Association.
For many years, he has traveled to the Philippines and brought joy to childrens’ faces by performing pro bono cleft lip and palate surgeries. Even after 40 years in the industry, he strives to help make a difference.
His ongoing 18-year career is full of accomplishments:
- Board-certified Diplomate, American Board of Plastic Surgery
- Member, American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Chairman, Department of Surgery, Sacred Heart Hospital
- Member, Surgical Quality Assurance Committee at Sacred Heart Hospital - Member, Credentialing Committee at Sacred Heart Hospital
- Chief Resident of Plastic Surgery at Southern Illinois University
- Co-director, Ortega Plastic Surgery (AAAASF certified Outpatient office-based surgical facility)
From all his accomplishments, he still believes the greatest one is helping people in the community which he hopes to pass on to his children, like his father.